Sunday, April 26, 2009

Famous ppl detected

Wow. Our gossip team members detected a celebrity! Who's that? She's Fish Leong! 

Too bad we did not managed to snap her photo, plus, even if we got the camera with us, I dun think we will be able to snap. But we were glad to meet her. Besides us, the school visit from In House were lucky to saw her! Fish Leong was with her bodyguards and her manager too I guess. 

Why is she here? Ohh, there was an interview with her. After 8tv, She needs to rush to NTV7 and  OneFM for another interview. What a busy celebrity. :) Although she was busy, she still smile at us. 

But it's okay. The next day, guess what, we saw Alex Yoong, the Malaysian F1 driver. Cool huh? This time, I think he was there to meet our GM. Although we do not know the real reason, but we managed to snap a photo with him after they finish doing their stuff. 

I think I'm starting to love F1. :p 


p/s: April, you missed out all these laaaa. 


You noe you gonna love us! 
XOXO
The Gossip Team!

1 comment:

aprilpang said...

I noe!!! Ish~ Alex... wei, Angeline saw u all snap... she herself oso wan but scare 'she' complaint to her supervisor wor... =p