Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Yup, May is in da house now! :)

HAH! I do not want to show you my pretty face! :p Nah, I got nothing nice to show you.

Oh well, I guess I'm the first to introduce myself. Just call me May. :) I gotta say this, intern in 8tv is way so cool because you get to learn a lot of stuffs. Of course, you gotta prove that you can really learn things. So, before I started to go into the gossip part, let me share bout the first week doing my intern in 8tv.

Opps, almost forget to mention the job scope. Currently I'm in the PR team. Heh. I got cool supervisors and boss. I guess PR team will always have to deal with the public and media. The most important thing that we gotta in the morning is, media monitering which also means reading newspaper. To be honest, last time I do not read newspaper at all. Except for some special cases or the comic section. Haha. Ever since I got this task, I realized that there are so many things that I should know and the world is so big. :p But the worst part of all, is to read all those sad cases like: rape cases, murder cases and etc.

Besides that, sometimes my supervisor will bring me to visit on scene of 8tv's idol drama series. Whenever there's a press conference, we will be there to help. We get to help on the live show too! For example like: One In A Million 3 (OIAM3) and also Ultimate Power Group (UPG). If there's a tour visit to 8tv, it will be my supervisor's job as well. I like to follow her and learn things. :) She really taught me a lot and I'm glad that she's willingly to teach. :p *ehem* although she might look cute, but she can be cool. Heh. But that's her!

The fun part in the office? :) We gossip a lot! Conflict, rumors, 'underground relationship', and also not to forget the legendary SS girl a.k.a. poser girl, just name it and we got it! But of course, most of them will not affect the relationship in our office. I bet we are the funkiest, noisiest, loudest and what else? We know how to enjoy and we know how to work. So, stay tuned for the best and coolest news in 8tv. You know you are curious!

:D

Love ,
May.

No comments: