Saturday, April 18, 2009

OIAM Top 4 Live Show

Well, many things happen today at the same time; which is OIAM Top 4 live show, Mint magazine launch party, Andrew's birthday and also Ida's last day as an intern over here... So, I guess I should start wif the one that I din get to go, while other interns (Alvin, May and Angeline) get to go, the Mint Launch Party which happened at Upstairs @ The Loft, Asian Heritage Row... This party is actually bout the launchin of the new magazine named Mint. Admission is by invitation oni... And there will be selected people and local Chinese celebrities over there... According to the invitation card, this party was hosted by Gan Mei Yan and also Royce; special performance by Daniel Lee and also Andrew Tan... I guess they muz be havin really lotz of fun over there now... *sigh*

The greeny invitation card

Anyways, I should move on to the events that I go and it's workin time! Once reached at Sri Pentas 2, waste no time, I went n set up all the buntings while my supervisor, Adam set ups the big background of OIAM... We done everythin quite fast and I even got time to sneaked into the live studio where I get to see Nine, Esther and Aweera practising their vocal wif the band... And there is tis boi (the pianist band's son) keep lookin and smilin at me... then I decided to kacau him la since he's so cute... Called him to sit wif me since he sat in front of me wif his mom n elder bro... And surprisingly, he did came over and sit wif me! =D Hehe~ Do I sound lik gold fish gurl?! ;? But at least I get to noe his name, he's Bryan! And yeah, I got another new fren ad coz he shook my hand... =p

Bryan and me. We're friend!
See, he even sit wif me! =p

Esther practising her songs
Look at the lightings set up...

Aweera practising his songs too
Nice lightings set up rite?

And Nine practising his song
Different lightin creates diff feelings...

And all of the sudden, once all the finalists were done wif the practising, whole studio became bright and Birthday songs were sang by crews to Andrew who are standin on the main stage... He was surprised and shocked at the same time... Lucky him coz his bday got 2 cakes! ^^ Even the finalists from backstage came out and wish him too... So nice of them... Ann of coz the cakes were divided equally among one another so that every single person get to eat the cakes... And tat includes me too... =p

Birthday surprise to Andrew!

Then I went over to join Faten, Emi, Farah, Khairol and Ida to the cafeteria outside... It's then oni I noe that today is actually Ida's last day as an intern in 8TV... She's a student from UiTM... And Ida, I juz wanna said that although we may not know each other tat well, I hope you all the best and good luck in your future undertakings ya! Take care! ;D And after a while, I accidentally ter'saw' seniors cryin becoz Ida is leaving them... I guess they hav very deep friendships among them... Hmm, dunno nex time when we last day, I will flood the whole 8TV office o not... =p

In this picture, it's me and Ida
And today is her last day workin as intern at 8TV

Emotionally breakdown...

After lettin all the publics to enter the studio, I found a purse layin on the a table juz the entrance outside the studio... Lucky her, everythin is still inside... And at the end, after making announcement, the purse return it back to the rightful owner... =)

The cute purse that lay on the table helplessly

Today's theme is 'Live Consert'... Once the live show start... the tense began to rise as we are still curious of who will be voted out... And to our surprise, Amylea was voted out by the public... Accordin to Amylea, she was kinda dissapointed to be kicked out, not because she's better than others contestants but she was expecting to perform today coz she had put in a lot of efforts in it (in sense of props, settings, her attire, theme, songs selection, lightin and many more). Beside, today was the first time all her whole family and relatives came and supported her.

Amylea was voted out today

After 2nd break, Dafi and Sheila
join the Top 4 to sing Coca-Cola's theme song

Top 4 finalists performin at their own best of skills~

And here are your Top 4 contestants!
Nine, Esther, Tomok and Aweera!

See talents on them?! If yes, please show your support to them! SMS your favourite contestant and help them to get into the Top 3 finalist place!
Miss the live show? Dun worry, you still can able to watch it from here!
What?! Still cant get enough of them?! Ok, go and see them live in person and get their signatures too tomorrow at Times Square for their roadshow in the afternoon ya!
OMG, WHAT?! Still cant get enough of them?! You must be jockin! Okay, fine, I give up... Do watch them in OIAM diaries every Monday, Tuesday and Friday at 9.30pm and 11.30pm too!

Cant wait for the result on who'll stay and who'll be voted out nex week rite?! So, remember, do vote for them and stay tune wif us on 8TV to catch more exciting news bout OIAM! The hottest season yet~ =p Ciao!


**Pictures are courtesy from 8TV, gua.com.my and Lepak King! Thanks~


You noe you gonna love us!
XOXO
The Gossip Team!

No comments: