Thursday, April 30, 2009

Psst... We were being interviewed

Yup... we were all kinda being force, esp me by Mr. Fido to let Gua Muzik interview us bout our opinion on who we think among the Top 3 OIAM finalist will walk away with 1 million ringgit... coz others were kinda paiseh la...

1st victim, me
"I think I want Esther to win coz she's ..."

"I think Esther will win coz ..."

"I guess the winner is Esther ..."

"Tomok ataupun Aweera ..."
At the end oso kena... =p

" I rasa Esther ..."
Try to run away to washroom but oso kena at the end... =p

It's really funny coz we were being ask without givin any preparation la... So, we talk oso "erm" a lot of times lo... =p I even kena 'NG'... =p They said they might goin to upload these video into their website later on... So, do watch out for that ya! ;D

Well, I guess that's all that happened today! =) Anyways, hav a nice and good days ahead! ;) So, do stay tune and catch up wif us later ya! ;D
Ciao~


You noe you gonna love us!
XOXO
The Gossip Team!

No comments: