Saturday, April 25, 2009

School visit from SMK Ayer Tawar


Hey hey hey, there was another school visit on Friday, 24th April 2009. Let's give them a big welcome! :) 

This time, they are from SMK Ayer Tawar! As usual, we were expecting their arrival around 3pm. The person who's in charge of this is Xiao Xiao. Lucky me, my supervisor brought me together to assist her and Alvin joined us too! 

Xiao Xiao briefing them what should they do and where will they be visiting

At first they were quite shy to ask questions and they dun seem to be looking forward for this trip. BUT, I guess after the ice-breaking session (which was chit chating and gossip), they started to be active and ask a lot of questions. We had a lot of fun and they get to know more about 8tv too. 

The teacher with her cute daughter. Heh, she can pose well huh. 

After that, she requested to take a photo with us too! Of course with Xiao Xiao, but too bad, I dun have the photo with me. :( The teacher is quite a nice person and not to forget about the students. 

Small group photo, Say Cheese!

After the visit and the photo session at the hallway, Xiao Xiao explained and gave them a Q&A session. Then we helped them to take a big group photo before leaving. Saw the guy wearing specs with green shirt? He's another teacher who has a great humor sense. :p

Tadah! A big group photo. Geez, I love this photo. But bcos of the weather, most of them hardly can open their eyes widely. Lol. 

Last but not least, wanna say thank you to all of them, expecially the one who arranged this visit! There you go! 

A big smile from her

This visit ended happily and we are glad to know them. :) As for me? Yeah, I love school visit, that's because I always get to meet new people, learn things and see things that make me go La~La~La~ (Happy). So stay tuned, let's see who will be coming for the school visit! 


You noe you gonna love us! 
XOXO
The Gossip Team!


No comments: