Monday, April 27, 2009

UPG Top 6 Live Show@Sri Pentas 2, Plaza Alam Sentral (26/04/2009)

Yo yo yo yo! Guess what? UPG is getting interesting yo! Lol. I was trying to imitate what Gary said during the show. This time, left 6 groups in the competition. Gosh, getting 'Gan Cheong'.Ever since they swapped some group members, the show is much more better! Heh, honestly, I myself also wondering why la they go and change it, but then the result turns out to be good! Sometimes, it's just not easy to think like them. I guess they got my respect. *applauses*

Anyway, back to the main topic. When the show started, as usual the host came out and greet the audiences and blah blah blah. Interaction between the host and audiences. No joke man, "Ya Tou" got A LOT of fans. Personally, I like "Wen Wen" in that group. She's cute. She has a cute voice too! So, let's have a look how the hosts dressed on that day.

Xiao Yu a.k.a. Natalie and Gary Yap

The first group to come out and also managed to get somewhere 26 points was.....FRIENDZ!
Congrats! Yes, they did a great performance. I almost thought that they were not in a competition but a pure performance from the real artists!

You say la, nice or not?


Then Nu Girls also got perform. But their performance was just so-so. From the previous week, they got the "pass" to stay for the next round. For the latest 1, hmm..not that good. Well, luckily this time they got more votes than the other 1.

Next, let me show you the 4 cute girls! Teehee, "Ya Tou"! This time, their performace was more to mystery. Gee, I'm starting to get addicted to UPG. Well, all I can say is, local production can be good as well. We just need to support them. If you never try, you will never know.

"Xing Ji Nan Hai" a.k.a. Starboys

The backup dancers

A group photo

Last but not least, the group that got eliminated, XL.

Sad la. I was hoping they will continue for the next round. Too bad, they do not have a lot of votes. Anyway, Carrie and Joy can come back again! I'm really looking forward for the coming show. Stay tuned!

If you want to know more about Ultimate Power Group, just log on to www.8tv.com.my or you can even watch their performance in 8tv official website! If you haven't register, why still wait? :) After all, it's FREE!


You noe you gonna love us!
XOXO
The Gossip Team!


No comments: