Sunday, May 17, 2009

It's a baby boy!


Yup, you've heard it right, it's a baby boy! Oh my, can you imagine how cute he is? 

Mother Kim is doing fine and the baby too! Well, you might just wanna see the photos and stop reading this. Here you go..

Kim resting on the bed

Kim and her husband


Her husband and the baby

The baby is trying to open his eyes..

Sleeping

Look like mum or dad?

A group photo before we left

The pressie that she received

Presents from Farah : Dad rocks and Daddy & I agree: My Mummy's a babe! 

Kim said that she will let the baby wear the mummy shirt more. :p Yeah, we know that Kim's a babe! So do the girls in the office!

3 interns with Kim!

What a coincidence! On our last day in 8tv, Kim actually gave birth to a baby boy. At least we get to see her baby boy. I guess...that means the baby boy wants to see us! Heh..Once again, congrats! Everyone feels happy for you. Oh ya, the baby actually has a nice name which is Jaeme Jared Loh. Do let me know ASAP if I've spelled the name wrong.


You noe you gonna love us! 
XOXO
The Gossip Team!


No comments: