Tuesday, May 12, 2009

UPG Top 5 Live Show! (10-5-2009)


Sad, not really in a mood to blog about this. King Kong got eliminated from UPG. :( 

I was like telling to Sydney that hopefully it won't be their group that kena interview by me. Because usually after the live show, I will go and interview the group that got eliminated. Too bad, it became a fact that I have to interview their group. 

The whole show was not bad. Especially Friendz's group. I really enjoyed when it was their turn to perform on stage. The rest? Okay..not too bad after all. Nothing that a6u7mazed me nor anything that I can say bad about them. Lol. So, let's see what were they doing before the live show started...

Francis trying to scare us away..too bad he's not naked. Opps. 

Sydney used a bottle to practice singing

They cried after the show because they got only 21.0 marks

YaTou and the host, XiaoYu aka Natalie

Everyone's busy. Trying to get their make-up done

Saw Carrie? Haha. When we saw her that time, she was like: Laugh lor..I know you guys wanna laugh at me. :( But seriously, we did laughed. :p She's cute okay! Personally, I kinda like her attitude. 

Two hosts, Gary and XiaoYu

A group photo (without King Kong)

The group that got more than 26 marks! Well done Friendz! 

Contestants got their family & friend's support!

Eventually if you want to watch them more, remember to watch UPG diaries! 8tv official website has it all! :) This week the theme will be something like sad love song. Watch and see who will be the group that get eliminated and who will be winner of ten thousand ringgit! 


You noe you gonna love us! 
XOXO
The Gossip Team!


No comments: