Saturday, September 26, 2009

8TV Chinese Carnival @ 2009


Hello everybody! We are back again! We are so glad that during our sem break, 8tv actually called us to work! Feeling great because we do not have to do nothing in our house! :p It was quite tiring but we just love it! Don't we just love the working environment in 8tv? Hah!

Anyway, did anyone of you came to Berjaya Times Square today? OMG! We were giving out a lot of FREE GIFTS!! And I do mean A LOT! First of all, I think we need to say thank you to all of you that came and support us! I tell you what, the FREE GIFTS are so good and so many until we really feel like being an audience and line up to play games! You get to play and you get free gifts as well.

Oh ya, we are going to prepare for tomorrow's work too! It's the finals of "I Wanna Be A Model 3". You can watch it live in 8TV at 8.30p.m. If you have Astro, you can watch it at channel 708. :) Don't forget to vote for them! And if you wanna follow their news 24/7, do be their fans in Facebook! Here's the link: I Wanna Be A Model in Facebook.

I think I will upload the videos first, then only the photos. Besides me, April will be uploading the photos soon. Usually she will be more active around 3a.m.! Haha! It's true! This will not be a long post, no worries!

If you wish to some better quality photos, you can try these links. It seems like a person called SooHK took some photos of 8TV Chinese Carnival by using Canon EOS 40D.
There you go! Haha, you can try to google 8TV Chinese Carnival for that.

Photo 1
Photo 2
Photo 3
Photo 4

Credits to: Soo Hon Keong

Videos of 8TV Chinese Carnival 2009!






You noe you gonna love us!
XOXO
The Gossip Team!

1 comment:

Helloimmunyi said...

hey there, may I know when is the carnival will be on Ipoh? I've been waiting for a long time XD All the best for all of YOU! <3