Friday, January 15, 2010

New Year, New Header!

Hello everyone! Welcome! I kinda tested my creativity part... Therefore, I have changed and re-edited the header myself, yup, all by myself without any help! Hope you guys lurve it! =p And another reason is because this blog had been existed almost goin' to be a year already! =) So, goodbye new header and hello new header! ;D

I know, I know, everyone is laughin bout our header because I only use 'Paint' software coz Uncle Fido and Abang Hafiz hav no time in teachin me their 'Photoshop' skill! =/ *so sorry la coz I asked you guys to bear wif me for almost a year with the header wif bobbing head of us due to my limited skill in 'Paint'! haha~ laugh la, laugh all u wan la! *hmph*

Goodbye Old Header

The old header... gonna miss it... =,(

Somehow, I developed my 'Photoshop' skill and learn all sorts of stuff all by myself! Therefore, I had somehow created two header and decided to choose the one with more shinny and happy faces of us! Hope you guys will like it and will come more often to visit us due to our new header! *wakakaka* =p

Therefore, enjoy our new header! =p

Hello New Header!

The first header but not too satisfied coz too plain and dull! Right?

And this is the 2nd header I created!
Much more energetic, cheerful and orangie rite? =p


***Psst! I heard that there are goin' to be more NEW interns comin into 8TV! Welcome to 8TV family! And if you happen to be the new interns of 8TV and happen to read this, please send us ur e-mail add so that we can hav u guys as our new spy in the office to update on what's goin on in the office! k? =) You guys can send mails to us at 8tvintern@gmail.com ! And you guys can ask any sorts of questions inc the weird ones n we promise to answer it and reply u asap! And, we promise you that we're not gonna tell to anyone! *ssssh!* =p

Please, do stay tune with us to find out more updates on upcomin' events or news, rumors and even gossips! Thanks for droppin by! ciao~

You can now follow us at Twitter by clicking here or even 8TV's Twitter at here!

You noe you gonna love us!
XOXO
The Gossip Team!

No comments: