Wednesday, March 2, 2011

All the best to your future, Mama Kim!


Hi all,

I guess this will be my very last post before I really really passsing all these jobs to 8tv's new intern! Gonna miss bloggin for 8TV a lot! =,[ (but fret not, I'll b back to check out this page more often due to more juicy gossips, extra hot news and awesome pictures posted by new interns!) :P

Anyways, I'm here to dedicate this special post just for Mama Kim! Congratulations and all the best to you Mama Kim! I'll see you and others if I could drop by at the office one fine day! :D

Mama Kim

Pretty and hot as usual!

Here's the summary of me, Alvin, Li May
& Xiao Mei's journey as an intern at 8TV! :)

We'll deeply miss you, Kim! And I'll miss every single one of you guys in 8TV too! All the best everyone! :D

Click here to view the video 8tv specially created for Mama Kim! :)

**Psst, new interns, please do take good care of this very blog created by me, Michi & Alvin by featuring more news & gossips internally and externally, and last but not least, more pictures! (Snap only when u're free and with permission ya!) Wish everyone, especially interns in 8TV good luck, all the best and do try to enjoy urself while being an intern in 8tv, it's once in a lifetime opportunity to be an intern in such a cool office with awesome ppl! Rite?! =P And if anything u guys not really sure about regarding on web issue, feel free to seek Hafiz and Fido! They're our GURU!


Anyways, as for others, please, do stay tune to find out more updates on upcomin' events or news, rumors and even gossips created by 8TV new interns! (Coz I know I'll check them out regularly!) Thanks for reading this post and droppin by! ciao~

You can now follow us at Twitter by clicking here or even 8TV's Twitter at here!

You noe you gonna love us!
XOXO
The Gossip Team!




No comments: