Thursday, March 31, 2011

Last Minute Culture~

The day is 31st of March 2011

The very last day for MCD's latest promotion which is


YEAH!! PURCHASE A MINIMUM OF RM5 THEN GET 2 BIG BFAST FOR FREE!!
(but it ends today...zzzzzz)

So I told myself
"I still have some coupons left, maybe I should go for another round (evil smile)"
Then I told my colleagues....HENRY LOO....AND YEUNIS PANG...
"You guys go back office 1st la, I wanted to go for MCD"
bla bla bla
Once I reached MCD, I was surprised (or maybe not...zzzzz)
Guess What??
Unbelievable (or expected) crowds of people lining up for the MCD breakfast.
MY GOD!!!

PEOPLE PEOPLE PEOPLE!!
(this really symbolizes what Malaysians are, always last minute XD)

In the end, I have to line up for more than an hour to get what I want.
Man, after today, I think I ought to stop having any MCD breakfast anymore for at least....half a year?
Stay Tuned for more gossips, rumours, funny stories from US...

You noe you gonna love us! 
XOXO
The Gossip Team!

No comments: