Thursday, May 14, 2009

Kickin' Wednesday!

Harlow... today at last, it rains! Finally rite?! Hehe... Nuthin much happen today internally in the office... juz spotted Sam is back for a while to let all Exec from diff dept to sign her resignation letters and settle other things, lik my reports too! Thanks Sam! =D *muax* And we (me, Alvin and May) would lik to say thanks for everythin again Sam! (u noe which one we are referin to!) ;D

Thanks Sam! We appreciate you a lot! *muax*

Meanwhile, we spotted Aweera and Tomok walkin around in our office... and I erm, kinda show them back the post bout the pictures they snap wif this Angeline... They enjoyed themselves and had a good laugh... Much more happy for Angeline is that Tomok actually asked where is she... And he dont mind snappin a picture wif her after readin her comment on this post! Walao, you guys wont wanna noe how she reacted once she stepped into our office wei when her eyes targeted Tomok! Her exciting blood rushes out from her circulation to her brain and her unstable rate of heartbeat somehow forces her voice to scream out loud too until most of the people in the office knew how excited she was to see him! LoL~ Wanna noe more, ask me la coz it's not tat good to advertise her here la... =p I'm happy for her la since she hav been waitin for this long oni can snap wif him... Now, Angeline, u owe me a big lunch ad! =p

Finally, Tomok and her loyal fan, conscious Angeline

And as everyone know, our dress code for today is dress as sporty as we can! But it seems lik I dress more sporty than them... Scroll below to see how we look lik! I tink mayb bcoz they need to go to hav their lunch at Legend Hotel wif Xiao Xiao and Set Yee, tat's y knot too sporty...

Us, in our sporty look! =p

Michie in her half sporty and half casual attire

Michie and Mr. Fido (alwiz do uncle face!)

Me and Faten~

Faten and Angeline, whose hand at wrong side of place!

Michie and Faten
Taken in lift! Yup, never miss a chance! =p

Last but not least, goodbye la ma! For real! Take care and all the best in ur future la! Will find u at ur workplace once I erm, get my license! Hehe~ And honestly, I'm so gonna miss you!

Sayonara Sam!

Well, I guess that's all I'm gonna post about today! So, please do stay tune with us to find out more updates and news! ;D I beh tahan ad la... nite nite everyone! Sleep tight! =)

**Oh ya, one more thing! Today is actually Emi's buffday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMI! Wishin u many happy returns and may all ur wishes do come true! Dont too stress btw! =p (Will update her picture wif her gifts as soon as I can!) ;D

P/S: Hey, dress code for tomolo is Cartoon/Comic! Just dress with any tee wif cartoon printed on it, k? ;D Coz tomolo theme is "Cartoonic Thursday" due to our PC on Blogger Boy tomolo! =) Thus, anyone who love to join us are very welcome ya! =)

You noe you gonna love us!
XOXO
The Gossip Team!

No comments: