Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Top 3 UPG's Press Conference

Yup, today, me and Alvin went over to UPG's Top 3 Press Conference at Prince Hotel; situated along Chulan Square (just behind Pavilion). Got invitation from both, Tracy and Siew Tyug... =)

Prince Hotel

It's just behind Pavilion

Well, we, of coz went over to help since they nid to put up 3 backdrops! FYI, tat's big and it's heavy, and, it's not easy to set up such backdrops! ;)

The new interns setting up the backdrops

The PC started around 3pm while before that, they hav some rehearsal practices too... a lot of media turns up. The PC was started by our 8TV's CEO speech, he even starts his speech in Mandarin! "Ta jia hao, wo shi suai ge lao pan!" (In translation, "Hello everyone, I'm the handsome boss!") LoL~ So cute wei, ooops, I mean so 'geng' wei! Even me oso lose to him in Mandarin! =p

"Suai ge lao pan" is making his speech

Then, one by one of the finalist groups came up the stage n perform for us to watch and then move on to the game part... We were then being shown who's the guest artiste and also guest performance; they are Andy, the asst. prod of Channel V Taiwan and also the boy band name Lollipop from Taiwan! And honestly, sorry to say, I noe none of them, but, but I hav to admit, they are all so cute! ^^
Next, we were also bein shown the music video clips from the finalists title, "Oh My God"... Afta tat, it's snappin photos of the finalist with everyone tat's involve from CEO to sponsors to their vocal teachers to judges and last but not least wif the loyal hosts; Gary and Natalie too! Then, it's refreshment time!
Ok, I'll stop telling now... And I'll just let the pictures do the talkin for me! Enjoy! ;D

Trust me, you wont get lost, bantings are everywhr

For media registration

Group photo's rehearsal

One of the challenge game!
Say it n pronounce it clearly!

The host; Natalie and Gary

Y'Tou performing

Then Friendz's turn

And last but not least, Star Boys

Supporting each other

Andy from Channel V Taiwan

Lollipop aka Ban Ban Tang

Notice anyone behind the banting in Mandarin?

Group photo

Then another group photo wif their teachers

Group photo of the 3 finalist groups

Milk, one of the judge

The UPG host, Gary and Natalie

Mas Ayu, Milk and Alvin wif the hosts

The hosts and Milk wif Y'Tou

Milk, Alvin, April and the hosts wif Friendz

Milk and the hosts wif Star Boys

Alvin is spotted snappin wif everyone...

The 3 super wonder lady

Refreshments were served too

Makan~

"I'm so hungry la..."

"I know, I can actually even eat the plate! You see!"

Well, I guess that's all we gonna update! So, please do stay tune with us to find out who is the group winner who will take away the money and fame! And for more updates on any events or news or rumors or even gossips! Hav a nice ahead and good days ahead! ;)
Ciao~ ;D


You noe you gonna love us!
XOXO
The Gossip Team!

No comments: