Thursday, May 28, 2009

UPG Mini Concert @ Mines Shopping Fair

Yup, around 9.30am ad I reach office when the call time is actually at 3pm! =p Anyways, cut the story short n let's move on to real story! =D

Once we reach the roof top Splash Park of Mines Shopping Fair, (Oh my, Mines is so nice ad! They even hav new wings!) we start setting up n due to small stage, we oni get to set up 1 big main backdrop instead of 1 big n 2 small backdrops that we bought. (Hey, it's heavy wan ar, u noe!)

Then ard 5pm sumthin, the finalists is finally all here... rehearsing... while the audio man, Alex oso doin his sound check...

Star Boys

Friendz

"Check mic 1,2; 1,2,3. meow;me me me-ow; me me me me-ow"

Complicated? Nah~
If only I could touch all these... =p

Here are the pictures that I snapped... So, enjoy! Not much stuff to talk coz I noe nuthin bout Mandarin! =p For this concert, they make it as one by one of group to sing, then dual group which mixed up together to perform, then all-girls and all-boys performance... Today's theme is mre to Mother's Day coz tomolo is Mother's Day... =) Oh ya, Nu Girls and King Kong dance Jai Ho's Indian Dance... So, here goes the pictures... Let them do the talkin instead of me...

The eliminated ones who came back n support the finalists

"We can do it, we can do it, GO! GO! GO!"

Prayin, hoping that tonite's concert will go on smoothly

I even noticed the moon today is so round lik an egg yolk! =p

Me and Kenny (my ex-cousemate)

Look, the eliminated ones are still famous wei! =)

The fans

The crowds!

Miss Siew Tyug giving instructions to the crowds/fans
(Ya, in mandarin of coz!)

They perform together for the theme songs first!

The hosts; Gary and Natalie

Then to Q & A session for fans to win some great prizes

Star boys
(Do you feel too 'Wind'y instead of Stary?) =p

Friendz

Survivors

Y'Tou

King Kong

Nu Girls

Mixed group; Nu Girls and King Kong.
They were the group who dance 'Jai Ho'!

They even dare Gary to carry Sydney wif romantic background music

The all-boys performance

The all-girl's performance

Finally, the group picture

And last but not least, the group picture wif fans behind as background

Can you see anyone there? He look lost rite?! =p

Haha... He's the charming Dheepan la... Who dunno him!

"Great jobs everyone! Get a good rest!", said Eng Sian

Done at last around 10.30pm... Gonna be tiring for the finalists and us, the crew coz tomolo, there's gonna be Live Show at SP2 to eliminate one more group out! Eager to know who is it?! Stay tune for more then! ;p And seriously, for superb info in Mandarin, you can alwiz check out here! They hav more news update in Mandarin! =D
Anyways, tat's all for today! Hav a nice ahead and good days ahead! ;)
Ciao~


You noe you gonna love us!
XOXO
The Gossip Team!

2 comments:

Simon Seow said...

I saw my head in the fans picture. lol

aprilpang said...

Yeah Simon! I saw you too! ^^