Sunday, July 5, 2009

Edison open Juice store at Bangsar with his partner, Kevin Poon!

Yeap! April Pang is still alive but I'm really sorry for not tryin to update any news over here... It's bcoz I was unable to get in touch with the new interns and Lilian batch had ad leave us... So sad! That was so fast wei! Much more faster than Angeline actually! =p Gonna miss you guys! Take care ya, Lilian, Ah Yen and Ah Yan! ;D And apart from that, I'm currently busy with my own Uni's projects; such as making short film prod, music video prod, documentary prod, interview prog, creating real broadcast news and many more! Stress~
Yeah, I know this has got nothin to do with 8TV but at least there are 8TV reporters was there covering the news for us, the public! I only know Sam! =p Here is the video I manage to search!

8TV NEWS





This is Sam and 'my' Edison
(Damn u SAM! Ish~ I'm so jealous!)

I'm so lucky to get Media pass to enter as a media! Special thanks to Harick, PR of Malaysia's Juice! =)
Anyways, this has got nothin to do with 8TV news but I just wanna share this with everyone! My experience as a media for one day! =p

Juice at Bangsar

Saw anyone familiar behind the guard? =p
He's super busy wei! I heard he was actually on MC on that day...

Edison and Sam from Hong Kong =p

Me and Edison's co-owner of Juice, Kevin Poon

Me in Juice boutique before the public can enter at 5pm
(To the most left is M'sia's Limited Edition tee,
pixel with the pict of legendary Michael Jackson)

Me posing with Malaysia's Juice Very Own Limited Edition cap, RM 199
(Which I heard now, the selling price at online is RM800!)

Yup, I even met celebrities over there... Mostly are Chinese but to my surprise, Joe Flizzow was here too! I ran up to him and congratulate him right away for bein nominated as Flava Award (Hip Hop/R&B Awards) under Music category~! Hehe~ I do always support you! Seriously, since I was young! =D

Me and Joe Flizzow

Ok, all rite! Back to the real topic! Next week Fri, it's goin to be a big bang show awards kinda thing that is goin to happen in our country! It's some sort of lik Grammy Awards but this is in Malaysia style! So, pls! Do show us some support! Vote for your talented stars who hav gave us their talents in entertainment industy!
To vote, pls log into ur 8TV acct and click here!

Well, I guess that's all I'm gonna update bcoz I'm lack of 'internal' gossips and info! Nid good and better spy! Seriously, this update is just for fun! So, please do stay tune with us to find out more updates on any events or news or rumors or even gossips from the new and freshly born new interns! Hav a nice ahead and good days ahead! ;) Meanwhile, you can alwiz check out this cool website set up by our senior, Abang Azwar! =) He's alwiz up-to-date!
Ciao~ ;D

P/S: Gonna update on upcomin Shout! Award event soon! So, do stay tune! ;)


You noe you gonna love us!
XOXO
The Gossip Team!

No comments: