Monday, July 6, 2009

I wanna be a model too if CAN!

Haha! That's so impossible rite! Yeah, I can cont' to dream on! =p All rite, cut those crap! How are you guys goin'? Me? I'm superb busy wif college assignments! Argh~ That's so killing me!

Yeap, this year, there is again a new season of I Wanna Be A Model Season 3! 8 super hot guys and 8 super sexy chicks were selected to be in the finalist stage! Trust me, although it sound lik American/Britian Next Top Model kind of show, but this season, it's goin to be a very different version! Dont believe me?! Watch it and you'll noe! It's definitely goin to be much better! ;)

I Wanna Be A Model Season 3, only on 8TV

The finalists

Handsome bois and pretty gurls...

Cupcakes of IWBAM III

Starting tonight, 5th of July, every Sun; at 9.30pm, 8TV is goin to air the show for you! So, catch it and dont miss it! And of coz, if you happen to lik erm, accidentally miss it o u wanna watch it again, you can alwiz go to our official website to watch it! Well, just click here! So simple and easy rite?! And if you are not sure who is who and you wanna noe more bout them, just click here!

The IWBAM (8TV Crew Version)

***Psst! Eventually, it is so happen that one of the lucky finalist is one of my college mate! Her name is Shirley! Check her out! =p

Well, I guess that's all I'm gonna update! So, please do stay tune with us to find out more updates on any events or news or rumors or even gossips!

You noe you gonna love us!
XOXO
The Gossip Team!

No comments: