Saturday, July 11, 2009

Tribute to The King of Pop at Shout! Awards!

Wow, "Tribute to The King of Pop at Shout! Awards!"... It does actually rhymes to me! (So what?! Yeah, watever!) =p
Well, hello peeps! How's everyone doin' lately?! Did anyone cried when watch Michael Jackson memorial last Wednesday?! Well, I'm not sure about you guys but I definitely shed my tears, a lot of times! Especially when the late MJ's daughter; Paris spoke on stage!

And guess what?! We, are still not enuff of Michael Jackson rite?! Yeap, the idea comes around where we gonna feature some of the latest hits of MJ perform to us by our very own 1st season winner of Malaysian Idol, Jackly Victor together with guest rap artiste Reefa and music score arrangements by Aubrey Suwito! *Thanks Abang Azwar for the info!* 8TV will be adding and featuring a tribute specially made for the late King of Pop... All thanks to 8TV for making this happen!
*Gosh, I'm so gonna cry on that day~ Paiseh nyer!* =p

You wont be able to see the pict that clearly
but do click on the pict to view larger size
(Sorry peeps, this is the only picture I got!)

For further information, you can always log on to our official website at here and remember, dont forget to vote for your idols over here! Vote everyday if possible! Bcoz every votes count and do make a lot of differences! ;D

Well, I guess that's all I'm gonna update! So, please do stay tune with us to find out more updates on any events or news or rumors or even gossips!

You noe you gonna love us!
XOXO
The Gossip Team!

No comments: