Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Catch Michael Jackson Memorial LIVE from The Staple Centre, LA

Hey peeps! I'm just back from college... Sorry, never hav the time to update! These are the info I collected from friends who posted on Facebook!

Anyways, REMEMBER and don't forget to watch MJ's Memorial Service LIVE on 8th July 2009, 1am later and there is goin to be a repeat show at 10:15pm later on that nite! What? Where? Of coz only on 8TV! Remember ya! It's a MUST bcoz all of the 8TV staff is working late today just for this very special and memorable Michael Jackson's show... So, u better don't go to bed so early ya! Together we shall sleep only at 3am! =p

What? No TV? Aww, that's OK! No worries! I hav good news for you then! Thanks to the latest advanced tech, everyone now can watch it LIVE too at our 8TV's official websites!
Click here, which it will directly bring you to watch the video live!

Exclusively only for you guys! ALL THE WAY FROM L.A! Imagine how many works they, the staff gonna go through in order for us to watch this LIVE locally!

Better catch it LIVE o you'll regret!

Exclusively only on 8TV!

And here are some of the pictures I got from the web that I would lik to share with you all! And I believe pictures below speaks a thousands words, therefore I shudnt write anythin to describe every single pictures below here...






Gosh, my tears started flowin seeing those pictures... Heart felt so uneasy... May you rest in peace now, my Greatest Idol, King of Pop! =,(

Well, I guess that's all I'm gonna update! So, please do stay tune with us to find out more updates on any events or news or rumors or even gossips!

You noe you gonna love us!
XOXO
The Gossip Team!

No comments: