Saturday, May 2, 2009

Tomok took our breathe away and brings home 1 million ringgit!

Harlow there! Do you agree wif me that this season of OIAM is the hottest season ever?! Because this season was so much diff wif other previous season coz today, the finals, there are 3 people competing to be the winner of One In A Million! Did anyone watch the show or even came down to Stadium Melawati and joined us? Seriously, the live show of this finals is so cool, fun and exciting! Really wish you guys to be in my shoe today coz I really enjoyed myself although there are many diff task to do and tiring...


OIAM 3, the hottest season ever!
So, do you believe me now!

Yup, Malaysian, you has voted Tomok as the first male winner of OIAM today for the first time in OIAM history! Congratz Tomok for becomin the first male winner in OIAM! Thanks for all the supports from everyone who voted him! =) While as for Esther and Aweera, congratz too! We know that you both will be famous very very soon although cant win the cash... We hav faith in both of you too! Keep up the good works and do surprise us wif all your new upcomin album ya! ;D And here are some of the photos captured by my phone... Enjoy...

The winner of OIAM Season 3, TOMOK!

At the press conference once after the live show ended

Bunkface was at there to perform too! Singin Revolusi~ =)

And surprisingly, you can hear my screamin voice over here towards the end of this video! Walao... I din noe I really scream my lungs out for callin ppl to make ways for the st.john and the patient... Can you guess how many people st.john team needed to carry the patient (who is kinda heavy) who pass out outside the front entrance to the first aid room which located at the ground floor of the stadium passin through steep staircase? No idea? 7 people when passing through the steep staircase...
Btw, she reach Hosp UM safely wif her 5 years old daughter accordin to the head of the st.john's team. Good job guys! =)

Tomok's fan fainted as she came
as early as 5pm to support him
(But one thing for sure, I bet Tomok din let down down)

Well, we, Special Projects team oni done packin up and everythin by 12.30 sumthin once after the press conference is finished... I still see hardworkin web maters and interactive crews doin' their works wif their laptops at the backstage at around 12.30am! Since they so hardworkin, they also do deserve some rewards! What rewards?! Distributin free cokes and bread for them lo since I got extras from our Coca-Cola sponsors and what Warda bought for everyone this afternoon... =) *Great jobs guys for puttin down all the cool 'behind the scenes videos' (that you wont get to watch it on TV screen) into our websites to attract more visitors and 8tv fans to our official site!* Brilliant idea! =D

They are extremely hardworkin la... Great job! =p

***Well, this is just a brief updates about the winner of OIAM... For more info, wait till I get complete and clearer megapixel photos from both of my 8TV intern team, vin vin and May... Or I might juz let them both blog bout today post from their diff point of view (p.o.v), since we were all bein assign to diff task on that day, where we get to learn diff things too! =D Which do you prefer?! We dont mind at all coz we love to share our great and wonderful experience in 8TV as an intern wif everyone! ;D

P/S: We go there is to work and not to hav fun. So, although the look on our pictures might looks lik we are havin lotz of fun enjoyin ourselves, but trust me, we were actually being put under a lot of pressure and stress... And it's indeed tirin for workin fr 10am to 12am!

It's very late now, and I guess I shud b on my bed now, so, good nite! I promise you that 3 of us will blog bout OIAM finals post in our very own diff ways! (I'm gonna force them both!) So, please do stay tune wif us ya! Thanks! =)
Cheers~

**Tomok's picture are taken from gua.com.my! Thanks~

Tomok! Tomok! Tomok! Tomok! Tomok! =p

You noe you gonna love us!
XOXO
The Gossip Team!

No comments: